Imagine having the freedom to set your own schedule, do work you love, and still make a full time income 100% online. But where do you start?
In today's episode, I'm joined by Aubree Malick, a former teacher turned freelancer and business coach helping other women make the leap into freelancing. She shares her story how she went from teaching to working for herself full time.
Aubree also talks about the importance of mindset shifts, what it looks like to run a successful business, and how she balances work and family life.
So if you're ready to take your career and life into your own hands, this episode is for you!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) What inspired Aubree to leave her full time job
(2) The ebbs and flows of starting a business, even when there are uncertainties
(3) Making priorities for yourself and your family and setting boundaries
(4) Tips for networking and putting yourself out there to promote your business
(5) How to identify and reach out to potential clients
(6) Ways you can shift away from services that don't bring you joy
(7) Non-traditional niches or services that virtual assistants offer their clients when starting their businesses
(8) The importance of understanding your client's pain points and how you can use this to provide value
(9) Overcoming fear by shifting negative questions to positive ones
Connect with Aubree
Join Aubree’s free Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/freelancertoceopodcast
Aubree's free training for those who want to start freelancing:
Basecamp is an all-in-one project management and team communication app that helps businesses stay organized, stay in touch, and get things done more efficiently. It has a variety of features such as message boards, todos calendars, document sharing, group chats, and more. You can try out a free trial with no credit card required, and you can cancel anytime. Go to basecamp.com/lindsay to get started today!
Kajabi is offering a 60-day free trial of its platform, which includes access to weekly training sessions with industry experts and challenge prompts that give users actionable steps to accomplish their business goals. The promotion ends soon, so head to www.lindsayhanson.com/kajabi60, and use my affiliate link to sign up. Hurry before the challenge ends!
Your favorite podcast is now available on YouTube! Catch up on the latest episodes by clicking HERE
For more biz tips, BTS moments, and pissing off corporate bros, follow me on social media @lindsaymhanson! Instagram | TikTok
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
Need a coach or social media manager to help you launch & grow your online biz? Work with me!